sorry for the reports delay T_T I will pick up from where I’ve left soon, in the meantime have some Osaka juiciness!
Kis-My-Party in Osaka, May 2nd
- One of the guests was a boy, so they asked him who was he a fan of. Then Miyata asked Tamamori: “Ne, Tama-chan, who are you a fan of?” and Tamamori replied icily “I am going to KILL YOU.”
Kis-My-Mint Tour, May 3rd 18:00
- Apparently Miyatama touched each other a lot of time during the show and Tamamori was very deredere to Miyacchi in general. Not much happened in terms of MCs though, unless we count Fujigaya trying to divide them and calling them “Miyatama” (then immediately correcting himself to “Miyata and Tamamori”).
Kis-My-Mint Tour, May 4th 13:00
- During “Love is you” Miyata tried to kiss Tamamori on the cheek (and failed)
- During “Shake it up”, they were close all the time and kept shooting glances (or just plain looking) at each other and grinning.
- During “Fire beat”, too (which reportedly wasn’t performed on carts like the previous shows, but on stage, with the OLD choreography -> Miyatama in symmetric position!)
- MC. Miyata was in charge of leading the MC but he was messing it up.
T: “When we’re back to the hotel I will lecture you!”
M: “Eeeeeh (laughs)”
Ki: “By the way, yesterday night at the hotel…”
T (interrupts): “NO NO NO NO NO NO absolutely don’t say that! (frantically)”
M: “Yesterday when we got into the hotel room Tama jumped on my bed and made it all messy, and when I was about to make his bed messy in revenge he told me ‘If you do that I won’t ever forgive you’…”
T: (relieved) “Ah, you meant that…”
(I wonder what happened that Tama didn’t want us to know XD)
- MC. Ki: “Miyata came out of the bathroom into the bedroom stark naked, so I touched his butt and it was wet!”
M: “That’s because I hadn’t dried myself properly with the towel! D:”
T: (in a small voice, eyeing them with an unimpressed face) “…ew”
Kis-My-Mint Tour, May 4th 18:00
- MC. Fujigaya’s laughing face came up on screen and all the fans kyaaed.
F: “Is it so weird? I laugh all the time!”
So the cameramen proceeded to show on the screen a closeup of each member’s smiling face. Last was Miyata who showed a ridiculous weird face instead of a smile and all the members laughed, especially Tamamori and Fujigaya who were actually doubling up with laughter.
T: “Miyacchi, do that at the hotel!”
M: “Oh, okay! I’ll do that for you before we sleep. You’ll have great dreams thanks to that. I’ll do that from my bed to you when you’re just about to fall asleep.”
Ki: “I’ll see that from beyond Tama XD”
Y: “Wouldn’t it be good if you did it when Tama gets up, too? Try doing that?”
Tamamori closed his eyes and pretended to be asleep. Miyata got close to him.
M: (whispering in T’s ear) “Tama, Tama~ wake up ♥”
and then changed to the weird face from before. Tamachan laughed lots.
Ki: “And what if Tama didn’t wake up?”
Again, Tamamori pretended to be asleep and Miyata whispered in his ear to wake him up; apparently Kitayama wanted him to say “Stand up, Joe!” like the coach in Ashita no Joe but Miyata didn’t pick that up.
M: “Ah, got it! Let’s do it again!”
T: “No, I’ve had enough already!”
Tamamori showed his trademark tsun side with this simple answer, even though he had laughed so much for it earlier; but actually a little while later, as other members were talking Tamamori asked a couple times again to Miyata to do that face again, without talking into the microphone, and when Miyata refused, he went “Eeeeh” and sulked.
Miyatama tidbits from today’s two shows.
- Miyata, Tamamori and Kitayama shared a room at the hotel and even took a bath together. When they came out of the bathtub, Tamamori poured shampoo on Miyata’s back so he had to wash himself again; during that time Tamamori smeared shampoo all over Miyata’s night yukata, Miyata wore it without realizing it and had to shower once again. Eventually, Miyata only slept in his pants, but despite this joke he didn’t get angry with Tamamori.
- The following morning Miyata said he was going to leave the room earlier and asked Tamamori to take care of the key, but Tamamori refused so Miyata had to leave the room last; yet, he didn’t get angry. Miyata explaining laughing: “I’m something like Tamamori’s butler”. Hearing this, Tamamori smiled and whispered “Thank you”.
- Looking at the postcard that was a bonus if you purchased the album at the venue - Kitayama: “Miyata looks better than usual!” Tamamori: “Show me, show me! …he looks as usual”
- Talk about the kiss posters found in the She! Her! Her! single. Miyata: “I found my beloved Tamamori at the first try!” Kitayama: “What if you didn’t find him?” Miyata: “I would’ve folded the poster and quietly put it in my desk drawer. But as it’s Tamamori, I’ve hung it”
- Members poking fun at Miyata for trying to wear stylish clothes. Kitayama: “Today he wore red shoes! And they’re Gucci!!!” Miyata: “Hey, wait a sec! They have some like those on Final Fantasy!” *silence* “Isn’t it okay to wear a pair of Gucci shoes for once! You see, they’re the ones that Tama chose for me when we went shopping together!”
All the Miyatama bits from today’s concert that I could find from various reports on twitter.
- As they were passing on the aisle/stage that circled the arena seats, Miyata found Tamamori and ran to him. He tried to link arms with Tamamori, but Tamamori put on an annoyed face and walked away in the other direction… only to turn around, run to Miyata with a happy face and hug him.
- Similarly, during Kis-My-Venus, when they sing “Kimi wa bokura no Venus~” Miyata pointed his finger to Tamamori and got closer to him, but Tamamori turned him down. Miyata looked depressed, so Tamamori smiled and linked his arm with Miyata’s.
- There is a “comedy” skit where Kisumai are dressed as girls, with cheap wigs etc. Tamamori was wearing a pink wig. Miyata: “So cute! So cute! You look like Sailor Moon!” Tamamori: “Oshioki yo~♥!” (Sailor Moon always ended her self-introduction with “Tsuki ni kawatte oshioki yo!” = “I will punish you on behalf of the moon!”)
- Miyata was all close to Tamamori who didn’t look half as annoyed as he was trying to look. Senga: “Oi! You two!!”
- During a song Tamamori and Miyata stuck out their thumbs in the “good” gesture and drew their hands closer - then Tamamori pulled his hand away right before they could touch and grinned.
- (From the pamphlet) Tamamori: “Even though I’m the one who’s the most nervous before a show I like to secretly look at how the other members are nervous too backstage (laugh). When I think things like ‘Even Miyata who’s always cheerful is actually nervous now!’ I feel a little relieved (laugh)”
- Tamamori: “Something I would like to do for a concert is to pair up with Miyata and sing a unit song with him while doing a cute choreography together (laugh)”